Legal basisUp one level
There are several regulations and laws concerning study, doctorate and habilitation. Please refer to the German website for more detailed information.
- This Ordinance is the legal basis for the course of study in Veterinary Medicine and replaces the "TAppO".
- This Ordinance has been replaced by the "TAppV". During a transitional period it is the legal basis for those students who are studying in the 3., 7. or 9. semester in the winter semester 2007/2008.
- Rules of Study
- The Rules of Study give detailed information about the course of study in Veterinary Medicine at the JLU.
- Regulation for doctoral degrees
- Rules for PhD
- Statutes for the GGL
- Regulation for Habilitation
- This file refers to the regulation for Habilitation of the year 2007.
- Hessian Act on higher education (Hessisches Hochschulgesetz)
- Hessian regulation on enrolement
- Legal basis for the enrolement at hessian universities.