Institut für Betriebslehre der Agrar- und Ernährungswirtschaft
der Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen
Zeughaus, Raum 201 (2. Stock, linker Flur)
Short courses/Conference/Workshops/Seminar attended/Working Experience
- Entrepreneurship and job preparation training-Certificate
- Participatory Research Methods
- Computer Courses-Introductory and application software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS
- Economy of Agrarian Institutions
- Methods of Regional Analysis and Planning
- Monitoring, reviewing and evaluating in-country training course on enterprise development for Micro-Agribusiness people held at the Institute of Continuing Education (ICE), Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA), Morogoro August 2005.
- Consideration of Centralized Common Admission form for universities organized by Tanzania Commission For Universities (TCU)
- Cassava production, processing and marketing, workshop conducted by Tanzania Development Navigation Trust (TADENA Land mark hotel Dar-es-salaam, February, 2006.
- Research methodology and project evaluation, workshop conducted by International Food Policy Research Project Institute (IFPRI) at Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA), April 21, 2006.
- 2000 -2004
Graduated from Bachelor of Science in Agronomy – Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) – Tanzania.
- 2004 -2007
Master Program in Agric. Economics – Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) – Tanzania.
- 2010 -2013
PhD program at Justus Liebig University Giessen- Germany with major concentration on Food processing enterprises, organization and management.
- I am experienced in working as a researcher in non –governmental organizations Tanzania Development Navigation Trust (TADENA) in Dar-es-salaam (from May, 2005 to March, 2006) and assistant researcher in International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) Project at Sokoine University of Agriculture (from March, 2006 to September, 2006).
- From September, 2006 - November, 2006 - Training and capacity building Officer and from November, 2006 - July 2007 - Associate Program officer of African Institute for Capacity Development (AICAD-JICA) Tanzania.
- From August, 2007 – July, 2008 - assistant lecturer in Mathematics and Economics at Tumaini University, Sebastian Kolowa University College (SEKUCo).
- Currently am assistant lecturer in Economics and Business Courses at Sokoine University, Moshi University College of Co-operative and Business Studies (MUCCOBs).