The Master's Programme "Transition Management" is an interdisciplinary study programme established by five faculties of Justus-Liebig University Giessen, which as the first university in Germany addresses the specific problems of transition countries in an international, interdisciplinary study course combining both theory and practical experience.
Participating faculties are:
- Economics and Business Studies
- Social Sciences and Cultural Studies
- Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Geography
- Agricultural Science, Nutritional Science and Environmental Management
- The Master‘s Programme is designed to be completed within four semesters (two years) and starts in winter semester each year (beginning in October).
- The language of instruction is English.
- Transition Mangement is free of tuition fees but there is a registration fee of 250 € per semester.
- The number of the students is limited to 30.
- The successful completion of the programme will result in a total accumulation of 120 ECTS Credit Points.
Application deadline: 15th of June each year