Staff Training Week JLU 2013
We are happy to invite our partners from International Offices around the world to JLU’s annual International Staff Training Week. This week is organized and hosted by JLU’s International Office and is embedded in the ERASMUS Staff Exchange Programme.
The meetings allow participants to exchange ideas about fostering student and staff mobility, to present their home universities, structures and working practices, to explore and discuss special topics of interest within the field of internationalisation, and much more. Enough time is allowed for individual meetings with colleagues of JLU’s departments or other university facilities.
- Date: starting with our renowned Visiting Researchers’ Reception at Castle Rauischholzhausen, our Staff Training takes place Monday to Friday, July 01 -05.
- Application deadline: please register until April 30. We will inform you about your acceptance by the middle of May.
- Accommodation: If you would like us to book a room for you at a Giessen hotel, simply tick the appropriate box on the application form.
- Costs: Participation is free of charge. Participants bear the costs for individual expenses, travel and accommodation.
- Please note: We aim at a maximum number of 12 participants and can only accept one, max. two representatives of each university – depending on demand!
Looking forward to welcoming you in Giessen soon,
YOUR TEAM OF THE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE OF JUSTUS LIEBIG UNIVERSITY GIESSEN!