- What is the price for the rabies antibody test?
The price for one sample is EUR 37.82 (excl. German VAT) or EUR 45.- (incl. German VAT).
- How can I pay for the test?
Payment can be made by bank transfer or in cash (together with the sample). At the moment we cannot offer credit card payment. Please note for customers outside Germany we will sent a prepayment request.
- What kind of material is required for the rabies antibody test?
For the test a minimum of 0.5ml serum has to be send in. Serum is prepared from whole blood sampled without coagulation inhibitors by centrifugation. Serum is stable at room temperature for few days. Cooling on the transport is generally not required.
- How long does it take to test antibodies against rabies?
We perform the test twice a week (Monday and Wednesday). Samples have to be at the lab before 12:00 am. The test takes 48h until it can be read.
- How do I get the rabies certificates?
We send original certificates by priority mail. We cannot offer to order carrier services. If you like your certificate to be picked up by a carrier you will have to arrange this yourself. However we can sent a copy (only b/w) by mail or fax for your information.