Courses & Events
- Research Training Programme
- The PhDnet’s curriculum consists of modules which reflect the four research areas and enable doctoral researchers to systematically broaden and deepen their knowledge in cultural and literary studies, as well as their methodological repertoire, a process which is at the core of the active international discourse and exchange between the PhDnet’s researchers.
- The PhDnet’s supervision concept involves both individual supervision by two professors as well as peer-group coaching.
- Cooperation between PhDnet and GGK/GCSC/IPP
- All courses of the Gießener Graduiertenzentrum Kulturwissenschaft (GGK), the International Graduate Centre for the Study of Culture (GCSC) as well as of the International PhD Programme (IPP) “Literary and Cultural Studies“ are open to members of the PhDnet.