Solid State Physics
- Solid State Physics
Welcome to the Solid State Theory Group of the Institut für Theoretische Physik at the University of Giessen, Germany. Our main research fields are Theoretical Solid State Physics (Materials Science) and Statistical Physics with applications in Material Science, Biology, Climatology, Hydrology, Meterology and Medicine.
- Ionic Glasses
- Disordered conductors
- Nanocrystalline materials
- Ultrafine magnetic particles
- Percolation theory
- Diffusion in complimentary media
- Non linear and long-term memory in
Climatology, Hydrology, Cardiology and Financing
- Spatial constraints in networks
We are closely cooperating with a large number of scientists all over the world which we list below. If you become interested in our research and want to cooperate with us or to join our institute, just send us an e-Mail.
- Names, phones, addresses
- Members and address of the institute:
- Members and adresses of our group