Tel: 0641 - 9937387
Fax: 0641 - 9937389
- Catchment Hydrology.
- Runoff generation.
- Geochemical and isotope applications.
- 08/2012 – today: PhD-student at the Institute for landscape ecology and resources management, Justus-Liebig University, Giessen, Germany.
- 08/2012-08/2014: Research Assistant, iDRHICA, University of Cuenca, Cuenca, Ecuador. Project: “Identifying relationships between biophysical properties and hydrological response in wet paramo basins: a base to regionalize the parameters of hydrological models”, Prof. Dr. Rolando Célleri (iDRHICA, University of Cuenca).
- 11/2008 - 11/2010: Master of Science in Water and Soil Management and Conservation, University of Cuenca - KU Leuven - University of Gent, Cuenca, Ecuador.
Master thesis “Analysis of scenarios of different land cover on microcatchments by applying semi distributed hydrological models.” Prof. Dr. Felipe Cisneros (PROMAS-University of Cuenca, Ecuador).
- 10/2002-10/2008: Civil Engineer, University of Cuenca, Cuenca, Ecuador.
- Aberdeen Catchment Science Summer School 2015: "Runoff generation in Paramo ecosystem: geochemical and isotope analysis" (Aberdeen, UK).
- Annual Meeting of the German Association for Stable Isotope Research (GASIR) 2013: "Landscape structure and hydrology patterns influence MTT derived from stable water isotopes in paramo ecosystems of Ecuador" Braunschweig, Germany.