International Giessen Graduate Centre for the Life Sciences (GGL)
The GGL provides an interdisciplinary, concisely structured graduate programme for all life science disciplines at the JLU, in the fields of Human and Dental Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Psychology, Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition and Agriculture.
In the GGL, doctoral projects are embedded in topic-oriented research sections. Admission is international, and teaching is carried out in English. In addition, the medical faculties offer a PhD programme.
- Welcome at the GGL!
- We would like to welcome our new members and wish you all a successful time at the GGL! We hope our 21 new members from Turkey, Jordan, China and Germany will use their time in the GGL to become successful researchers, form new friendships and build their future careers.
- Anniversary Networking Evening
- We are inviting our members, alumni and supervisors to join us on July 7th for a relaxed get-together, giving the opportunity to meet old friends and new acquaintances. Introduce yourself to all attendees during the speaker’s corner to open the doors for fruitful conversations and build or strengthen old as well as new connections during our anniversary networking evening taking place 7th July 2017, 5.30 p.m. at the IFZ, Heinrich-Buff-Ring 26-32.
- 10th Annual Conference of the GGL
- We would like to remind you of our upcoming 10th Annual Conference of the GGL from 27th to 28th September 2017. Like in the former years an Organisation Committee was formed from our noumerous sections to prepare the conference. We are still looking for new members to support us and would like to welcome you to our team. As always being part of the OC will be compensated with 10 credit points for your portfolio.