International Giessen Graduate Centre for the Life Sciences (GGL)
The GGL provides an interdisciplinary, concisely structured graduate programme for all life science disciplines at the JLU, in the fields of Human and Dental Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Psychology, Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition and Agriculture.
In the GGL, doctoral projects are embedded in topic-oriented research sections. Admission is international, and teaching is carried out in English. In addition, the medical faculties offer a PhD programme.
- Company Visit to Fresenius Kabi
- The JOLS (Job Orientation in the Life Sciences) programme has organised a company visit to the health care company Fresenius Kabi on the 22nd of February. Registration is now open!
- Sign up for Job Shadowing Opportunities here!
- The JOLS programme will provide job shadowing opportunities to GGL members. If you are interested in working in the industry, job shadowings are a great opportunity to look into a specific job. You can now sign up for this part of the programme.
- GGL Application Portal now open
- The GGL online application portal has been designed to match applicants and their specific skills, educational background and aims with supervisors who wish to recruit doctoral researchers for their projects. On this page, you will have access to open research projects from several different disciplines.