- GGL Graduation and Kick-Off 2019
- We invites all GGL members and supervisors to our Graduation Ceremony on 14th of November 2019 in the JLU main building. Join us to honour our graduading members and welcome our new GGL members as we award the certificates and celebrate with them on a festivity with music and food. This time the latin live band "4 Kantos" will play...
- 12th Annual GGL Conference 2019
- The International Giessen Graduate Centre for the Life Sciences invites you to the 12th GGL Conference from 04 - 05 September, 2019.
- Wege in die Promotion 2019
- Most people interested in graduation ask the same questions: Where should I start? How do I finance my PhD-project and most important: Does a doctoral degree really match with my personal interests? The event “Wege in die Promotion 2019” will take place on 27 June at the Aula of the JLU, Ludwigstraße 23 from 1:00 to 4:15 p.m. The event will be held completely in German.
- GGL Career Day 2019
- What do I want to do after I received my doctor’s degree? The GGL Career Day, which will take place on the 21st February 2019, provides answers with an exploration of the variety of career profiles in industry, academia and public services. We are passionate about developing our participants and supporting them to be the best that they can be. Ensuring we are offering our participants a unique insight into different job profiles and enable them to get in touch with possible employers and meet GGL Alumni. Be a part of the Career Day and for further experience also join our PALS program!
- 11th Annual GGL Conference 2018
The GGL doctoral researchers of all nine interdisciplinary research sections will contribute to the programme and present their recent research results. Each session will be opened by a guest speaker who is an expert in the specific field and will be followed by the talks of the doctoral students. For each session 1 - 2 doctoral researchers will present their work in oral presentations. In two poster exhibitions all members of the GGL will introduce their research projects..
- Lehre 4.0
The use of new media in the university can mean many benefits for teachers and students alike. But some questions may pop up: Which possibilities does new technology offer for the support of my teachings? What about legal issues?With our E-Learning Lunch Bag Sessions, it is our aim to offer you help, the possibility for exchange with your colleagues and maybe the inspiration for new ideas. The event will take place on a regular basis starting upcoming winter semester 2018/2019.