International Giessen Graduate Centre for the Life Sciences (GGL)
The GGL provides an interdisciplinary, concisely structured graduate programme for all life science disciplines at the JLU, in the fields of Human and Dental Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Psychology, Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition and Agriculture.
In the GGL, doctoral projects are embedded in topic-oriented research sections. Admission is international, and teaching is carried out in English. In addition, the medical faculties offer a PhD programme.
- Company Visit to Boehringer Ingelheim
- The JOLS (Job Orientation in the Life Sciences) programme has organised a company visit to the pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim on the 6 April. Registration is now open!
- Sign up for Job Shadowing Opportunities here!
- The JOLS programme will provide job shadowing opportunities to GGL members. If you are interested in working in the industry, job shadowings are a great opportunity to look into a specific job. You can now sign up for this part of the programme.
- GGL Application Portal
- The GGL online application portal has been designed to match applicants and their specific skills, educational background and aims with supervisors who wish to recruit doctoral researchers for their projects. On this page, you will have access to open research projects from several different disciplines.