International Giessen Graduate Centre for the Life Sciences (GGL)
The GGL provides an interdisciplinary, concisely structured graduate programme for all life science disciplines at the JLU, in the fields of Human and Dental Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Psychology, Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition and Agriculture.
In the GGL, doctoral projects are embedded in topic-oriented research sections. Admission is international, and teaching is carried out in English. In addition, the medical faculties offer a PhD programme.
- Company Visit to Fresenius Kabi
- The JOLS (Job Orientation in the Life Sciences) programme has organised a company visit to the health care company Fresenius Kabi on the 22nd of February. Registration is now open!
- Sign up for Job Shadowing Opportunities here!
- The JOLS programme will provide job shadowing opportunities to GGL members. If you are interested in working in the industry, job shadowings are a great opportunity to look into a specific job. You can now sign up for this part of the programme.
- GGL Career Day 2017
- The 8th GGL Career Day takes place on the 16th of February 2017. Get in touch with possible employers both from academia and industry and get to know careers from GGL Alumni. Listen to the advantages and disadvantages of both career pathways and find the way which suits you the most!