Teaching and further training
- Summer school “Climate Change Impacts on the MED Agro-Food Chain”
Justus-Liebig-University Giessen and Aristotle University of Thessaloniki organize the international summer school “Climate Change Impacts on the MED Agro-Food Chain” that takes place 9-14 September 2019 at the Schloss Rauischholzhausen, in Hessen, Germany.
Scientists from the two universities joined with renowned international experts, focus on the Mediterranean basin and share their knowledge and expertise to train postgraduates and prepare them for a future interdisciplinary thinking and research that optimally address the challenges of the agro-food chain in the Mediterranean.
International young researchers (master and doctoral students as well as young postdocs) from the broader climate, agriculture, nutrition, social sciences, economics, geography and relevant disciplines are welcome to participate to the school.
Application deadline: 2nd June 2019
Registration fee: 150 EUR (covers accommodation, meals and reading material).
Information and application available at: www.uni-giessen.de/zeu/summerschool
- PhD Programme ""Agricultural Economics and Rural Development" for Students from Developing Countries" of the faculty of Agricultural Sciences, Nutritional Sciences, and Environmental Management
- Cooperation with the Giessen Graduate Centre for Social Sciences, Business, Economics and Law (GGS)
- PhD Seminar of Zeughaus Chairs
- MAGKS "The Inter-University Doctoral Programme in Economics"
- Coordination of Transition Management
- Module contribution within Transition Management: and