JLU's International Partnerships and Cooperations
- JLU International: Facts
- More than 3000 students and doctoral students from more than 120 countries
- Prevalent home countries: Turkey, Russia, People's Republic of China, Poland, Ukraine
- Favoured subjects: medicine, business studies and economics, agricultural sciences, law, veterinary medicine, German studies
- More than 700 outgoing and 350 incoming exchange students per year
- 34% international doctoral students
- JLU has signed cooperation, partnership, and exchange agreements with many universities worldwide. You can find an overview of all exchange opportunities for students, researchers, and teaching staff on the following pages. Filter your search by continent or type of agreement. Please contact the respective contact persons for details.
- Exchange Agreements
- All exchange agreements of JLU covering exchanges of individual departments. For exchanges within Europe please also see our Erasmus+ pages (about 150 additional partner universities).
- Cooperation Agreements
- JLU's cooperation agreements can provide for exchanges of students and researchers on faculty level.
- JLU's partnership agreements are usually open to students of all faculties.
- As a student of one of our partner institutions in the US and Australia you can study for free at JLU Giessen in the framework of the respective Hessen-State-Cooperation! Please click on the link of the respective programme to get more information on how to apply and who to contact. We are looking forward to welcoming you in Giessen!