Final Thesis/ Paper
Applicants will receive a confirmation of receipt via e-mail as soon as they have handed in their application documents. Incomplete or late applications cannot be considered. Please note: the deadline for applications is final. The number of applications and their efficient management require us to strictly stick to the deadlines. There is no legal claim to DAAD scholarships!
Please make sure to check our FAQ section before applying for a DAAD PROMOS scholarship!
Please submit the following documents:
(printed out and signed) (please use Mozilla Firefox (or similar) and not the Internet Explorer, because the browser generates an incorrect application for our database. Please use a private email address and not your university email address. It cannot contain capital letters before "@". You password needs at least 8 signs with one number and one special character.)
- Curriculum Vitae (no picture) (3 copies) (see explanation)
- Letter of Motivation (3 copies to be submitted in German or English, ca. 1 DIN A 4 page) (see explanation)
- Proof of sufficient language proficiency (see explanation) - (without a valid proof of sufficient language proficiency your application is incomplete. Please contact the for information on DAAD language tests and possible examination dates).
FlexNow excerpt (if necessary different proof of records) and a copy of your bachelor's certificate (if you are enrolled in a master's programme) (see explanation)
- Certificate of enrolment (original copy)
- Informal confirmation of supervision by your supervisor of your thesis as well as a letter of invitation from the host institution
- Detailed work plan for the final thesis/paper
- Checklist for application
Please print out the online application, sign it, and send it together with all necessary documents (no folders, no staples, and no original certificates) within the application deadline to:
Justus Liebig University
International Office – PROMOS –