Funding for Your Initiative
You have good ideas, interesting projects and visions but no money to put them into practice? Here we present from time to time interesting contacts which you can use to apply for funding and other support.
I Funding for print materials
Apply for funding for print materials at „Your Activity Counts!“ Many students that work voluntary told us that they wish to be supported financially in order to print flyers and posters. First financial supports were issued. But the offer to fund print materials was not used much until now. For this reason we facilitated the process of applying for funding for print materials.
Get your funding for print materials in 9 steps:
- Load down the „Your Activity Counts!“ banner here
- Design your flyer or poster on your PC and include the banner well apparent into your flyer/poster
- Write a very small text (few sentences) in which you tell us the reason why your initiative needs flyers/posters
- Elaborate in a few sentences why you think that the costs of your print materials should be covered by „Your Activity Counts!“
- Get an exact offer for printing your flyers/posters, including taxes and fees, by a company that can print your materials (for example flyeralarm, diedruckerei, or other companies)
- Send the electronic version of the print materials together with your text and the offer of the printing company to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will get in contact with you and tell you if we provide the funding for your print materials. Probably we will have some questions about your flyer/poster.
- Send your print materials to the printing company after we told you that we are going to provide the necessary funding.
- Hand in the invoice of the printing company to the “Your Activity Counts!” team directly after you received the invoice. If you have to pay the invoice in advance, you can do so. We will transfer the amount of money to your bank account after you filled in a special form, that we will provide to you.
All these steps must be respected in order to get funding for print materials. Please note that only initiatives, organizations and groups that have no commercial purposes and consist mainly of students that are enrolled at JLU are qualified to apply for financial support. Only students enrolled at JLU can apply for funding.
Whether „You Activity Counts!“ provides funding for your print materials will be decided case by case. Financial support is limited to 50 Euros per initiative per year.
II Project funding by by AStA and StuPa
Students of JLU can present their cultural and social visions, ideas and projects to the General Student’s Committee (AStA). According to the budget situation AStA can decide to fund you with up to 499 Euros. If you need more funding than 499 Euros to put your ideas into practice, AStA may decide to discuss them in a meeting of the Student’s Parliament (StuPa). The StuPa can decide to provide funding for bigger projects.