Financing Gaps Due to Unplanned Expenditures
- You can apply for more funding from the third party sponsor if
no coverage is possible by economizing other positions of the financing
- If more costs come up in a pre-existing expenditure,
please observe the overdraft percentages for individual grant positions
in the financing plan listed in the grant requirements of the respective
third party sponsor.
- Also observe the concrete grant
requirements for justifying a new position that had not been provided by
the financing plan. If the money for this can be economized from
another place, there are usually no objections from the third party
- If financing gaps cannot be covered by third party funds, they must be financed by the budget of the responsible professorship.
- You can also utilize freely available third party remaining funds for this. In this case, please contact Department D 2.