Transferring to Another University
If you are planning to transfer to another university or research institution and continue your third party funding project there, the University of Giessen will usually approve of it.
- Please try to get a commitment from the new institution to take on the third party funding project.
- Please get a declaration of consent from the third party sponsor.
- Submit an informal application to the president for transfer of the project to the new institution. After the application is approved, Department D 2 will initiate all further steps regarding the necessary accounting of project money (e.g. transferring remaining funds, delivering instruments, etc.).
- Prepare a final verification of usage statement when ending the project at the University of Giessen.
- Put together a list of all inventoried instruments and other such devices.
- If personnel employed by the project should also transfer, please contact Department C.