- Outgoing Students
You will find an overview of what these programmes offer you below. The following links might also prove useful:
- - this brochure gives you all relevant information on how to prepare a study stay abroad.
- University information sheets - For quick information on the partner universities.
- Please also look at the ERASMUS database on the pages of JLU's central international office which inludes an official Erasmus report for each of our Erasmus partner universities. In order to find the reports, you need to search for the respective university, scroll down, click on the name of the university to be directed to its individual page and then go to "Erfahrungsbericht".
- In addition, we recommend the pages of the international office.
APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/23: 08.11. - 26.11.2021
- The ERASMUS Programme is a European Student Exchange Programme, funded by the European Union. The ERASMUS network of the English Department of JLU consists of 17 partner universites in 11 European countries.
- ISAP Sri Lanka
- The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) funds our cooperation with the University of Colombo in Sri Lanka within its ISAP-Programme (Internationale Studien- und Ausbildungspartnerschaften).
- Overseas Programmes
- Apart from ERASMUS and ISAP, the English Department has a wide network of partnerships with universities in Australia, Hong Kong, Canada and the US.