Prof.Dr. Aşkın Keser
International Guest Researcher
Arbeits- und Organisationspsychologie
Otto-Behaghel-Str. 10F, 35394 Gießen
Raum: F 422, Gebäude F, Tel: +49 641-99 26 223
- Since July 2014, I have been working as Professor for the Work and Organizational Psychology at the Bursa Uludağ University in Turkey. At the moment, I am also working as Visiting Professor with the team of Work & Organizational Psychology at the Justus-Liebig-University Giessen in Germany.
- I received my PhD from Bursa Uludağ University. Before I joined Bursa Uludağ University, I was Associated Professor at Kocaeli University (2005-2011).
- I was a Visiting Professor at Business Faculty in Otago University in New Zealand (July 2015 - September 2015).
- Job/Life Satisfaction
- Effort/Reward Model
- Flexible Work Schedule
- (Re)employment among Older Workers
Peer-reviewed Journal Articles - English
- Keser A.; Li, J. & Siegrist, J. (Fortcoming), Examining Effort–Reward Imbalance and Depressive Symptoms Among Turkish University Workers, Workplace Health & Safety.
- Zeytinoglu, I. U; Yılmaz, Gözde; Keser, A.; Inelmen, K.; Uygur, D.; Özsoy, A., (2013) Job satisfaction, flexible employment and job security among Turkish service sector workers - Economic and Industrial Democracy : EID; an international journal, London : Sage, ISSN 0143-831X, ZDB-ID 7621620. - Vol. 34.2013, 1, p. 123-144.
- Zeytinoglu, I.U.; , Keser, A.; Gözde Y.; Kıvanç, I., Arzu, Ö. & Duygu, U., (2012) Security in a sea of insecurity: job security and intention to stay among service sector employees in Turkey - The International Journal of Human Resource Management, Volume:13, Issue:13, Pages:2809-2823, DOI:10.1080/09585192.2011.637067.
- Swami, V , Keser A, (2010) The Attractive Female Body Weight and Female Body Dissatisfaction in 26 Countries Across 10 World Regions: Results of the International Body Project I - PERSONALITY AND SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY BULLETIN, Volume: 36 Issue: 3 Pages: 309-325.
- Furnham, A.; Arteche, A.; Chamorro-Premuzic, T.; Keser, A.; Swami, V. (2009) Self- and other-estimates of multiple abilities in Britain and Turkey: A cross-cultural comparison of subjective ratings of intelligence - Internatioal Journal of Psychology, Volume 44, Issue 6, 434 - 442.