Professor Ute-Christine Klehe, Ph.D.
FB 06 Psychology and Sports Science
Work and Organizational Psychology
Otto-Behaghel-Str. 10F, 35394 Giessen, Germany
Room F 403, Phone +49 641-99 26 220
Office hours: Wednesday, 14:00 - 14:30 h
- Oct 2011 - Present Full Professor, Work and Organizational Psychology
- Work and Organizational Psychology, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany.
- 2009-2011 Associate Professor (tenured)
- Work and Organizational Psychology, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- April / May 2010 Visiting Scholar (with Filip Lievens), Department of Personnel Management, Work & Organizational Psychology, Universiteit Gent, Belgium.
- 2017: Contributing author – Best Symposium Award 2017 of the Careers Division of the Academy of Management for Symposium: “Refugees in Europe: Careers and Labor Market Integration”.
- 2017: Highly Commended Award by Career Development International for paper: Koen, J., van Vianen, A. E., Klehe, U.-C., Zikic, J. “‘A whole new future’ – identity construction among disadvantaged young adults”
- Editorial Board Activities
- Research Grants
- Travel Grants
- Additional Funding
- Peer Reviewed Journal Publications
- Invited Book Chapters
- Technical Reports / Practitioner Publications
- Academy of Management (AoM)
- Society of industrial and organizational psychology (SIOP)