Software/Code for Users
- BION Analysis Tools (BIONAT)
BION Analysis Tools (short BIONAT) is a Python3 package
mostly used for data management purposes.
Key features are
- Check for incoming data (i.e. DICOM files)
- Convert DICOM data to NIFTI where applicable
- Name NIFTI files according to the Brain Imaging Data Structure (BIDS)
- Run quality control procedures on the files, including typical physical (signal to noise etc.) as well as
- head motion parameters.
- Provide QA data to users via BIONPROVE
During conversion, incoming data is thoroughly checked against definable criteria.
- BION Analysis Tools Extension (BIONATEXT)
The BIONATEXT package is a set of
convenience code from different programming languages
to make data analysis easier.
Mostly written in Matlab, it currently contains
- SPM convenience functions
- Code to access physiological measurement unit (PMU) data
- Code to access BrainVision Recorder file format
- Code Collection
Am BION werden auch Entwicklungen unserer Nutzer gesammelt. Dies beinhaltet
- Code von Experimenten (z.B. Presentation)
- Analyse-Code (z.B. Matlab)
- Programming Tutorials
BIONAT, BIONATEXT and BIONPROVE are developments by BION staff members. All are available on our (only for users). There is also a collection of Matlab LiveScripts that give a basic introduction to programming.
It is basically possible to create programs for analyzes on request.
For questions on all points, please send an email to .