Dipl.-Biol. Birte Pollmächer
AG Spezielle Botanik
- Supervision of a bachelor thesis
1990 - 1997 study of biology at the Justus-Liebig-University Giessen with the degree of Diplom Biologin.
Since 2019: Beginning a research project on the questions:
- How do wild plants react when they lack pollinators?
- How much cross-pollination is necessary to secure the/species?
- How does a/species change without pollinators?
- Active in teaching since 1994 as a research assistant at the botanical institute of JLU.
- Since 2007 lecturer at various institutions including JLU, THM Gießen - Friedberg and medicinal plant schools with a focus on botany and general biology
- At the JLU, supervision of botanical identification exercises, botanical excursions and botanical microscopy exercises.