Annalena Barth, Ph.D. student
Department of Animal Ecology & Systematics
Justus Liebig University
Heinrich-Buff-Ring 26-32 IFZ
Phone: +49 (0) 641 99-35628
Fax: +49 (0) 641 99-35709
- Sustainable closed aquaculture systems
- Biology, ecology and nutrition of shrimp
Insect-based feed for shrimp aquaculture
- since 2020: Ph.D. student at Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany
- 2017-2019: Postgraduate student (M.Sc Biology with focus on ecology, evolution and nature conservation), Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany
- 2014-2017: Undergraduate student (B.Sc Biology), Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany
- Barth, A.; Tschirner, M. & Wilke, T. (2021): Effects of different protein sources on the nutrient profile and growth of whiteleg shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei). Aquaculture Europe 2020: AE2020 ONLINE, online, Poster.
Barth, A.; Schubert, P., Tschirner, M. & Wilke, T. (2020): Sustainable insect feed for a closed shrimp aquaculture. ICMS International Conference on Marine Science: tropical ocean for the future 2020, Colombia online, Poster.