Marvin Rades, Ph.D. student
Department of Animal Ecology & Systematics
Justus Liebig University
Heinrich-Buff-Ring 26-32 IFZ
phone: +49 (0) 641 99-35728
fax: +49 (0) 641 99-35709
- Effects of anthropogenic stressors on tropical coral reefs
- Adaptation to environmental changes
- 2012–2015: Undergraduate student (BSc Biology), Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany
- 2015: Bachelor thesis: "Effects of microplastics and acidification on stony corals (P. verrucosa)"
- 2015–2018: Postgraduate student (MSc Biology), Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany
- 2018: Master thesis: "Uptake of microplastics in hermatypic corals"
- Since 2018: Ph.D. student at the Department of Animal Ecology and Systematics, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany
- Rades, M. (2018): Uptake of microplastics in hermatypic corals, 5th Young Reef Scientists Meeting, Munich, Germany, Poster