An examination board attends to the following issues:
- appointment of the examination commission,
- appointment and announcement of examination dates, periods and registration deadlines,
- decision on admission to examinations,
- credits from external courses of study,
- proposals for reform of studies and examinations submitted to the faculty council.
The examination board comprises three professors, one scientific staff member and one student. All members are bound to professional discretion.
Links to the examination boards of faculty 08: