Our team hosts the International PhD Program in Agricultural Economics, Bioeconomy and Sustainable Food Systems (IPPAE) of Justus Liebig University, directed by Prof. Petrick and coordinated by .
Our team also hosts the Structured PhD Programme Sustainable Agricultural Development in Central Asia (SUSADICA), coordinated by Dr. Nozilakhon Mukhamedova.
We contribute to academic teaching in the framework of our affiliations with Faculty 09 - Agricultural Sciences, Nutritional Sciences, and Environmental Management and the Center for International Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
Modules taught by our staff members at Justus Liebig University:
- BK 058 Bioökonomie
- BP 142 Umweltökonomie und –politik
- MK 067 Theory and Practice of Economic Development
- MK 068 Empirical Research Methods
- MK 097 Internationale Agrar- und Ernährungspolitik
- MP 187 Climate Change and Development
- MP 209 Field Work in Agricultural and Environmental Economics
- MP 210 Land Governance for Sustainable Land Use in Africa
- MP 218 The Economics of Nitrate Pollution
- MP 222 Introduction to International Trade
- MP 223 Applied Econometric Methods for the Social Sciences
- MP 224 International Agricultural Development