Examination Committee and Regulations
The regulations for module examinations and doctoral studies of the faculty 09 are defined by the respective Specific Regulations. The responsible committee ensures compliance with the regulations and decides on cases which are not defined by the regulations.
Head of the examination committee: Prof. Dr. Matthias Frisch
Responsibilities and tasks of the examination committee:
- Organization of the Bachelor and Master examinations
- The committee ensures adherence to the examination regulations
- Decision on matters which are not defined by the examination regulations
You find the current examination regulations on "Mitteilungen der Universität Gießen (MUG)":
- General Regulations for modular and multi-stage study programmes at Justus Liebig (German / English)
- Specific Regulations "Agricultural Sciences, Nutritional Sciences and Environmental Management" (German)
- Specific Regulations "Oenology, Wine Economics, Beverage Technologies" (German)
The General Regulations apply to all study programmes of the university. They define how the final grades are correctly calculated. Certificates are created by a software of the university observing the general regulations.
The faculty 09 provides an English version of the regulations. The English translation serves solely for purposes of information. The German language version of the examination regulations is the legally binding version.