Studying a Master degree programme at the faculty of Agricultural Sciences, Nutritional Sciences and Home Economics and Environmental Management requires a Bachelor degree with a three-year duration of the study program (180 Credits) or a comparable degree.
Relevant Bachelor Degreee Programmes
Precondition for admission to the Master degree programmes is a Bachelor degree in a relevant Bachelor programme. The relevant Bachelor programmes are listed in appendix 4 to the examination regulations (Prüfungsordnung).
Relevant Bachelor Degree Programmes for the International Degree Porgammes:
|Master Degree Programm||Relevant Bachelor Degree Programmes|
|Insect Biotechology and Bioresources||- Agrarwissenschaften
|Transition Management||- Agrarwissenschaften
- Sozial- und Politikwissenschaften
In order to apply for a degree programme in English, a very good command of English has to be proven. The following certificates are accepted:
- A score of at least 80 points in TOEFL-Test IBT (internet-based test) or score 6 in IELTS academic-test;
- Local University entrance certificates from one of the following countries: Australia, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, USA, United Kingdom, South Africa;
- A degree in a Bachelor programme conducted in English;
- "UNIcert II"-Certificate.
If you would like to apply for a programme conducted in German, you need to provide evidence of German skills.