- 2021.06.30 - Successful Seminars during the Pandemic by SciTecMed
- In the last Corona semesters, two small groups of participants were able to successfully take the clinical elective NWTmed and gain valuable insights into interdisciplinary research and teaching.
- 2020.06.09 - Contribution to the International Higher Education Advances Conference 2020
- The ideas and concepts of SciTecMed (NWTmed) project have been reported on the HEAd'20 conference. We thank the organizers for that chance and are happy for that good experience and the familiar exchange with international colleagues!
- About the project
- The project of NWTmed (in German, Naturwissenschaft und Technik in der Medizin) combines science, technology, engineering and medicine in a unique way: Justus-Liebig-University departments FB07, FB08, FB10 and FB11 come together and offer a interdisciplinary and well structured platform to establish an environment of research and studying for the participating students. The aim of the project is to boost the students‘ knowledge and competencies in scientific working and digital methods during their regular studies hand-in-hand. Our lectures put special focus on students‘ participation and hands-on experiences. The funding of the project is provided by QSL funds of the JLU, the departments of Medicine (FB11) and the state of Hesse.
Do not hesitate to contact us via the formula on our pages, if you feel like participating in our project. We are offering contracts for student assistants and student research assistants. We are looking forward to your message!