- Teaching skills and proof of teaching experience are not only an important precondition for an academic career but are also valuable key skills for almost all areas of work and life. The Teaching Centre is responsible for training the doctoral researchers of the GCSC to become the university teachers of the future and supporting them in their first higher-education teaching experiences.
- Recent News
- Starting teaching
- The Teaching Centre supports you in your first teaching experiences through the co-teaching and STIBET program or in the organization of a lecture series or workshop series. The reflection of your experiences and approaches is encouraged through individual portfolio work.
- Courses and Events
- Our program of events for the introduction and further qualification supports doctoral students in the professionalization of their didactic practice.
- Teaching Ideas
- Download GCSC PhD students' and Postdocs' tried and tested examples of syllabi and ideas for seminars.
Alter Steinbacher Weg 38
Fax: +49 641 99-30 049
Prof. Dr. Katharina Stornig
Head of Teaching Centre | ePortfolio
phone: +49 641 / 99-300 23
Teaching Centre Assistant | ePortfolio
phone: +49 641 / 99-300 27
Teaching Centre Student Assistant
phone: +49 641 / 99-30 045 (Office)
- Subscribe to our newsletter