- About me
My PhD project in philosophy is based at the International Graduate Centre for the Study of Culture (GCSC). I have a scholarship from the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes and, at the same time, I am a research assistent at the GCSC. In that position I am responsible for the GGK coordination as well as career and alumni services and counseling doctoral students. Before that I studied law, museology and material culture, philosophy and religion and philosophy at the Julius-Maximilians-Universität in Würzburg.
International Graduate Centre for the Study of Culture (GCSC)
Room 118 (office hours: by arrangement)
Fon: +49.641.99 30 024
- "Yet another `feminist‘ perspective of art history? [Review on: Reckitt, Helena: Art of Feminism: Images That Shaped the Fight for Equality.1. Edition. London: Tate Publishing, 2019]." In: KULT_online 63 (2021).
- Research Interests
- Feminist philosophy
- Animal ethics
- Contemporary art
- Gender Studies, Human-Animal Studies
- PhD project
Politics of InVisibility. A social-philosophical investigation of the relationship between femininity and animality
- International Graduate Centre for the Study of Culture (GCSC)
- Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Philosophie
- Society for Women in Philosophy, SWIP Germany e.V.