In order to combat the further spread of the corona virus, the JLU has taken a number of countermeasures:
- It remains our primary goal to slow the spread of the Corona Virus.
- Until further notice, teaching at JLU will primarily be held online. Courses can only be held in co-presence if the nature of its contents makes an online format unfeasible.
- Accordingly, the GGS plans the majority of its courses during 2021 as online formats. Please watch out for the [Online] tag in the event calender on our website so as to tell at a glance whether a course will be held online. The syllabi of all courses, which you can find on the courses' respective pages in the event calendar also tell you where and in which format a course will be held.
- Since October 2020, there is a constantly updated hygiene concept that applies to all co-presence teaching at the GGS. Our staff will introduce the regulations that it entails before each individual course helt in co-presence.
- These guidelines also apply to events and meetings of GGS sections, working groups as well as other affiliated groups (e.g. Peer Mentoring groups). We ask all of these groups to heed to university regulations and forego co-presence formats for the time being.
- This also means that the events of our programmes (e.g. the Teaching Assistantship Programme) will not be held in co-presence until further notice.
Of course we are still available to you:
You can still have consultations with us via Cisco Webex or telephone (+49 641 99 2137 0) or we can respond to your requests via email (email@example.com).
For further information please check the.