Advice for Applicants
Advisory Service of the GGS
The GGS supports junior scientists of the GGS in their application phase for research support/funding. If required, please use our application form for advice sessions. Furthermore, the GGS offers competent advice via experts for third-party funds, who in turn offer personal consultation, individual feedback on the texts – either in oral or in written form – and (long-term) support while writing your doctoral thesis.
Advisory Service of the JLU's Staff Department Research ("Stabsabteilung Forschung")
The operational area “Research Funding” of the JLU’s Staff Department “Research” offers advice if you have questions concerning research support and funding, as well as concerning the application for and implementation of third-party funded projects.
Tips and Directions for Applicants
- Keep yourself informed on a regular basis and subscribe to the information mailing list Research Funding/Support (FIT).
- Here you will find the University of Kassel’s guide concerning the question "How do I draw up a research application?"
- Here you will find tips on how to draw up applications for the DFG.
Former GGS Information Events on the Topic "Research Support/ Funding and Information":
- 02.02.2016: Internationale Wissenschaftskarriere und Mobilität
- 22.01.2015: Projekt Postdoc: Nationale und internationale Perspektiven
- 16.10.2014: Projekt, Stelle, Stipendium: Angebote der Nachwuchsförderung der DFG und von Stiftungen
- 15.10.2014: EU-Förderung Mobilität und ERC Grants
- 13.12.2012: .
Workshops dealing with the topic “Acquisition of third-party funds” can be found on a regular basis in the GGS qualification programme.