Erasmus+ Strategische Partnerschaft - BRIDGES
“Building Inclusive Societies: Diversifying Knowledge and Tackling Discrimination through Civil Society Participation in Universities”.
BRIDGES brings together communities from both inside and outside the academy to co-create knowledge through antiracist feminist practices. Through this work, we seek to dismantle the assumptions that theory must be derived from a process of abstraction that is detached from everyday struggles. Instead, it fosters processes of reflection and collective analysis that have originated from situated experiences within and outside European universities, deconstructing divides between the object and the subject of knowledge, and between activism and scholarship. The project seeks to bridge intersecting struggles, building communities to co-produce alternative knowledge through Participatory Action Research.
Projektkoordination an der JLU: Prof. Dr. Encarnación Gutérrez Rodríguez
Projektdauer 01.10.2019 - 31.12.2022, Förderung des Gesamtprojekts: 365.605€, Leitung: Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona
- BRIDGES Virtual Lab, the primary community engagement and project dissemination tool.
- BRIDGES Toolkit on innovative strategies for dismantling structures of exclusion and transforming HE curricula from a decolonial feminist perspective. Read the Greek-language toolkit below, download it here, or access the English-language toolkit on the Virtual Lab.
- BRIDGES Course “Inclusion Without Discrimination,” aimed at current and future HE instructors, the course will be designed using participatory research methods adapted to curricular design and test-taught by HEI and CSO instructors during year 2 of the project (3 ECTS).
- BRIDGES Monograph “Diversifying Knowledges, Building Inclusive Societies: Theories and Methods of Narrative Productions.”
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (Spain)
- Sindillar: Sindicato Trabajadoras del Hogar y del Cuidado (Barcelona, Spain)
- Justus-Liebig Universität (Giessen, Germany)
- an.ge.kommen e.V. (Giessen, Germany)
- University of Brighton (England)
- Feminist Autonomous Centre for Research (Athens, Greece)
- Office of Displaced Designers (Lesvos, Greece)