Dr. Mohammad Jawarneh
Doctoral degree in 2021
Systematic investigations in Pimpinella saxifraga
- 1999 -2003 Bachelors of Science in Biological sciences, Yarmouk University, Jordan
- 2006 – 2010 Master’s of Science in Biological sciences, Yarmouk University, Jordan
- 2011- 2015 Research Assistant: Plant Biotechnology in Biological Sciences Department, Faculty of Sciences, Yarmouk University, Jordan
- 2016-2021: Ph.D student at the Institute of botany, Systematic Botany Group, Justes Liebig University Giessen, Germany
- 12/2021: PhD defence
Mohammad S. Jawarneh, Mohammad H. Brake, Riad Muhidat, Hussein M. Migdadi, Jamil N. Lahham, Ahmad Ali El-Oqlah (2013) “Characterization of Quercus species distributed in Jordan using morphological and molecular markers”, African Journal of Biotechnology, Vol. 12(12), pp. 1326-1334
- Biological Sciences Teacher: Teach and supervise students In the Ministry of Education
- Teaching Assistant: Faculty of Sciences, Jordan University of Science and Technology Jordan. Course Taught: General Biology.
- Full Time Lecturer: Biological Sciences Department Faculty of Sciences, Yarmouk University Jordan.