The Monash-JLU IRTG focuses on male reproductive health and medicine undertaken at basic and translational research centres in both Australia and Germany, capitalizing on the complementary strenghts at the two partner universities. With its 11 collaborative tandem projects IRTG fosters an intellectual environment that is building local and international research capacity, by creating innovation and knowledge through investment in leading edge research and in PhD student training.
- Students in the IRTG are funded for three years,
- are co-supervised by researchers in both universities,
- get specialised high quality postgraduate training embedded in an international network of leading scientists and
- attend regularly international conferences presenting their work.
- They carry out research in the laboratories at both sites,
- with the possibility to achieve a Joint Award (min. 12 months abroad).
Offering an international training scheme designed to develop and advance future leaders in men's health research, IRTG is looking for
- highly motivated, committed candidates, passionate about research
- showing excellent qualifications (ranking of a M.Sc. or Diploma degree: top 20 %) with a
- very good command of English, written and spoken (minimum CEFR level B2/C1).
Open positions at JLU
Currently no vacancies