How to apply
Thank you for your interest in our IRTG!
If you meet the requirements and want to put in an application, please submit the following documents:
- A Letter of Intent in English that includes your
- academic aptitude
- academic and professional interest
- specific interest in the chosen project
- motivation to join the IRTG
- A Curriculum vitae (CV) in English including a recent photograph
- Certified copies (in English) of all certificates awarding relevant degrees (Bachelor's and Master's or equivalent giving direct admission to doctoral studies)
- Certified copies (in English) of the related transcripts of records, showing the studied subjects and the grades or points earned. Information on your ranking should also be included.
- Evidence of any research activities, such as thesis titles, lists of publications and training courses completer
- Proof of English Proficiency, i.e.
for Monash see ELP
- TOEFL (95 points internet based) or
- IELTS (6.5, no band less than 6.0)
- CEFR level B2/C1
- for Monash: Contact details of three referees
- for JLU: Two letters of recommendation from different professors/ supervisors who are familiar with your previous academic work.