International Giessen Graduate Centre for the Life Sciences (GGL)
- 14th GGL Annual Conference
- The International Giessen Graduate Centre for the Life Sciences invites you to the 14th GGL Conference at 29 - 30 September, 2021. For the second time in a row the conference will take place virtually.
- International Giessen Graduate Centre for the Life Sciences
- The GGL provides an interdisciplinary, concisely structured graduate programme for all life science disciplines at the Justus Liebig University, in the fields of Human, Dental and Veterinary Medicine, Psychology and Sport Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Nutritional and Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. Based on our diversity of disciplines and nationalities, we have built a comprehensive concept for doctoral research where a topic-oriented doctoral project is embedded in the multidisciplinary research background of the GGL. We offer seminars, practical courses, research retreats and essential skills for academic and business careers.
- Testimonials of our Alumni
While we hosted our Life Science Bridges Event in the summer of 2017, we interviewed some of our alumni about their time as a member of the GGL. We also asked them to pass some advice and experience on to new generations of young researchers. Take a look at their testimony to find out, where they are now and what they have to say.