6th Annual GGL Conference 2013
- Final version available now
- Instructions for the submission of abstracts
- Deadline: 30 June 2013 (EXPIRED)
- Instructions for Posters and Presentations
- Deadline: Coming soon.
- Conference Coaching
- Do you need help preparing a talk for the Conference? Click here for more information.
- Photo Contest Deadline: 2 September 2013 (EXPIRED)
The International Giessen Graduate Centre for the Life Sciences cordially invites you to the 6th Annual GGL Conference on
September 11 - September 12, 2013 in the Physics Lecture Hall (Heinrich-Buff-Ring 14).
The programme will include recent results presented by doctoral researchers from all nine interdisciplinary research sections of the International Giessen Graduate Centre for the Life Sciences. The sessions will begin with introductions by invited speakers who are experts in their field and set the stage for the talks by doctoral students. For each session 2 - 4 doctoral researchers will present their work in oral presentations. In two poster exhibitions all members of the GGL will introduce their research projects. The best talk, poster and GGL photograph will be awarded prizes donated by sponsors or the GGL.