GGL Career Day 2015
- Career Day Titelbild
The official registration is now closed! If you are still interested in participating please contact the GGL!
- GGL Career Day 2015
April 16th 2015
University Main Building, Aula
Ludwigstrasse 23, 35390 Giessen
PATHWAYS INTO INDUSTRY
As all of you know working on your projects in the lab and your thesis at the University can be a really hard time. After graduating and earning your degree you can't wait to get a job and take the next step in your career. In fact this is a very important step that you should plan and organize very well.
Like the past five years the GGL is organizing the Career Day also in 2015. This time our topic will be Pathways into Industry. Having presented academic career options to you last year, this year we will concentrate on your options as a life scientist in the industry.
The GGL Career Day is open to all faculties of the JLU as well as external guests!
For GGL members: The Career Day is part of the Doctoral Development Programme (DDP). Attending the whole day will be credited with 8 CP.
The GGL Career day will provide:
- information about future career options in the industry
- personal meeting with representatives from biotechnology, pharmacy, clinical research, chemistry and consulting (detailed program will be updated soon)
- advice from a headhunter for your application
Furthermore the GGL offers the following activites:
- for female doctoral students
- English & German
- Immigration office- Job oportunities and regulations for international doctoral students