Lehre 4.0 | E-Learning Basics - Designing Digital Learning Scenarios with ILIAS
von 09:00 bis 16:00
|Wo||Justus-Liebig-University Giessen, Hochschulrechenzentrum (HRZ), room 024, Heinrich-Buff-Ring 44, D-35392 Gießen|
|Kontakttelefon||0641 99 2137 3|
You are teaching at university and you wonder which digital tools are at your disposal to enrich or facilitate your learners’ learning process? In this workshop, you will gain a basic understanding of designing learning scenarios and you will find out which tools the learning management ILIAS has to offer.
- By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Gain a basic understanding of didactic design and the impact of digital technologies on teaching
- Reflect learning activities of your own courses and methods for teaching accordingly
- Name and reflect learning objectives of your own teaching and
- Identify appropriate digital tools to achieve these learning objectives
- Know which tools are available on the learning management system ILIAS
- Test and evaluate certain digital tools in terms of their usability for your own teaching scenarios
- Create your own digital learning scenarios
18th July – 1st August, Online Phase
1st August, 09.00 – 16.00 h, Attendance Phase
1st – 8th August, Online Phase
8th August, 10.00 – 11.00 h, Web Conference, Online Attendance Phase
|Location||Justus-Liebig-University Giessen, Hochschulrechenzentrum (HRZ), room 024, Heinrich-Buff-Ring 44, D-35392 Gießen|
|Registration||Register latest by 13th July via email to Lehre4.email@example.com|
What awaits you at a blended learning workshop?
The attendance phase looks like a classic workshop day. In the online phase(s), you will get access to our virtual classroom in ILIAS and will there be able to work on various digital learning materials during the online phase. The work assignments within the online phases include, for example, screencasts, videos, tests, read jobs, etc. When and where you work on them is up to you. At the end, you possibly join a one-hour web conference (see syllabus). We gladly support you.
Learn more about the blended learning format in this short video OpusWorks (2017)
You get 14 Credit Points (CP) for your Credit Counter as a GGL-Member
You get 14 Arbeitseinheiten (AE) for your AE Counter as a participant of the HDM-Certificate.