Lehre 4.0 + HDM | E-Learning Basics - Designing Digital Learning Scenarios at JLU
von 09:00 bis 15:00
|Wo||Justus-Liebig-University Giessen, Hochschulrechenzentrum (HRZ), room 024, Heinrich-Buff-Ring 44, D-35392 Gießen|
|Kontakttelefon||0641 99 2137 3|
This event is held in English
You are teaching at university and you wonder which digital tools are at your disposal to enrich or facilitate your learners’ learning process? In this workshop, you will gain a basic understanding of designing learning scenarios and you will find out which tools you can implement.
- By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Gain a basic understanding of didactic design and the impact of digital technologies on teaching
- Gain a basic understanding of digital learning concepts in general
- Gain understanding of legal aspects of e-learning in higher education teaching
- Reflect learning activities of your own courses and methods for teaching accordingly
- Name and reflect learning objectives of your own teaching and
- Identify appropriate digital tools to achieve these learning objectives
- Know which tools are available on the learning management system ILIAS and freeware
- Test and evaluate certain digital tools in terms of their usability for your own teaching scenarios
- Create your own digital learning scenarios
16th – 30th September 2020 (Online Phase), 4 AE*/ 4 CP**
2nd October 2020, 09.00 am – 3.00 pm, (Attendance Phase), 6 AE/ 6 CP
2nd – 7th October 2020 (Online Phase), 4 AE/ 4 CP
7th October 2020, about 2.00 pm – 3.00 pm (Web Conference, Online Attendance Phase), 2 AE/2 CP
|Location||Justus-Liebig-University Giessen, Hochschulrechenzentrum (HRZ), room 024, Heinrich-Buff-Ring 44, D-35392 Giessen|
|Registration||Register latest by 3rd September via email to Lehre4.email@example.com|
Fee of 15,00 € is charged for members of JLU, THM und UMR
What awaits you at a blended learning workshop?
The attendance phase looks like a classic workshop day. In the online phase(s), you will get access to our virtual classroom in ILIAS and will there be able to work on various digital learning materials during the online phase. The work assignments within the online phases include, for example, screencasts, videos, tests, reading assignments, etc. When and where you work on them is up to you. At the end, you possibly join a one-hour web conference (see syllabus). We gladly support you.
Learn more about the blended learning format in this short video OpusWorks (2017)
You get 16 Credit Points** (CP) for your Credit Counter as a GGL-Member
You get 16 Arbeitseinheiten* (AE) for your AE Counter as a participant of the HDM-Certificate.
Find out more in the current Lehre4.firstname.lastname@example.org register directly via e-mail to