22.04.2022 Webinar: “How to Address the War in Ukraine in Schools?”
von 16:00 bis 17:30
|Name||Prof. Dr. Andreas Langenohl|
|Kontakttelefon||0641 99 31166|
The Anti-War Marathon continues.
The Giessen Centre for Eastern European Studies (GiZo) at Justus Liebig University Giessen hosts the third webinar of the Marathon, which will take place on April 22, and invites everyone to join.
Topic of the webinar: “How to Address the War in Ukraine in Schools?”
- Petro Gerasim, PhD in history, history teacher in a private school in Kyiv;
- Alina (school teacher, Belarus);
- Irina (school psychologist, Belarus);
- Thomas Daiber, professor of Slavic studies (GiZo), member of a panel advising schools in Germany;
- Gleb Kazakov, historian (GiZo), member of a panel advising schools in Germany;
- Helena Rodzina (Director of the Developmental Centre for Children, at the Centre of the Belarusian Solidarity, Warsaw).
- Andreas Langenohl, professor of sociology (GiZo), lecturer in teaching programs
To participate, please register via the link.
The webinar will be conducted in English and Russian.