Project Management - Präsenz-Veranstaltung der Abteilung Career Services im ZfbK
von 15:00 bis 17:30
|Wo||Goethestr. 58, 35390 Gießen, Room 201|
The event takes place at Goethestr. 58, 35390 Gießen, Room 201. Please register for this in Stud.IP. The hygiene rules of JLU valid at this time apply to this workshop. Please also note the current information on dealing with the Corona pandemic at JLU.
During your studies, you may be tasked to work on a project with fellow students for the first
time. At this point, you should familiarise yourself with important basic methods of project
management in order to successfully work in a team.
In our seminar, we will introduce important rules for creating a project plan and methods for
good time management. We also give you tips for achieving productive teamwork and an
optimal distribution of tasks and responsibilities.
Contents of the seminar:
• Basics of successful project management
• Presentation of helpful time management tools
• Distribution of tasks and responsibilities in the project
• Design of teamwork and communication in the project
• Dealing with and resolving conflicts in the project context
• Presentation and documentation of the project results
• Question / answer session
Sandra Adam has a degree in Educational Sciences and English and has worked as an HR consultant for many years. She has been responsible for recruitment processes in different industries and regarding positions on varying hierarchy levels. In addition, her broad knowledge in the field of HR management includes outplacement procedures as well as other personnel projects.