- Hinweis Covid19
Please note that since March 16, 2020, no face-to-face classes can be held at the university for pandemic reasons. Nevertheless, our German courses will be maintained with only a few postponements. Until further notice, classes must take place online. Thank you for your understanding!
- Participation Requirements
Registration is open to
- international students
- exchange students ( , ISAP, etc.)
- postgraduate research students
- visiting scholars
- all those over 18 years of age with a general interest in attendance.
Having registered for the International Spring Course, you will receive an email from us. It will include a request for the payment of the course fee. Please pay this amount by bank transfer to the account stated on the invoice within two weeks. After receiving the payment you will get a confirmation of participation from us by email.
Payments from abroad may incur costs (bank charges). These costs cannot be covered by JLU, but must be paid by you.
If - for whatever reason - you have to withdraw, please contact us as soon as possible. For cancellations made until January 15, a processing fee of € 100,- will be charged. If you have to withdraw after January 15, a processing fee of € 200,- will be charged.
Applications close on 15 January or when the maximum number of participants has been reached. Please note: As soon as you send the registration form, you have registered for the course. If you decide not to participate, a processing fee will be charged!
Registration for the International Spring Course (IFK)
- Please do not use the Internet Explorer - it will create errors in our database. Please use any other browser, e.g. Mozilla Firefox.
- Your email address must not contain capital letters before the "@".
- Your password must contain at least 8 characters, including a digit and a special character.
- Please register (on the right hand side under the following link) before you login to apply (on the left)