Workshop: How to Get a Job Interview (Part I)
von 13:00 bis 16:00
|Name||International PhD Support|
DEAR INTERNATIONAL PHD STUDENTS,
We want to kindly remind you of our upcoming workshop, "How to Get a Job Interview" with Simon Chaplin. This two-part workshop will give you the fast facts and tricks on how to get that job interview. Interested? Then this workshop may come in handy!
___WORKSHOP "HOW TO GET A JOB INTERVIEW"___
Time: 09.03. & 16.03., BOTH AT 13:00-16:00 MEZ TIME.
Format: Online, via WebEx
- How easy is it to get a job interview in comparison to getting a job from an interview?
- How can you prepare for your interview in advance?
- What kind of difficult questions are they likely to ask you in the interview and how can you answer them?
- During the interview how can you connect with the interviewer?
- Which questions will you ask during the interview?
- More difficult questions – what are they and how can you answer them?
- After the interview – should you telephone to find out the result?
NO FEE NECESSARY
To register: please write firstname.lastname@example.org
We will confirm your registration once you have written us and send you further information and the WebEx link shortly before the workshop commences.
We hope to see you there!
With kind regards
Jaimoe Kaiser and Johanna Voss