Floor Plans of Justus Liebig University's Buildings
How it works:
- Open the floor plan system.
- Choose the respective building by using the drop-down list at the top. Start with "Campus" (campus) and "Campusbereich" (campus area). Alternatively, you can also start with "Straße und Hausnummer" (street and house number) and then choose a floor.
- Click on "Suchen..." (search).
- The search results will show up in a list on the left edge. For every room an extra entry will be listed.
- By clicking on a search result (link) the floor plan will open in the middle of the screen. By clicking on the magnifying glass an enlarged floor plan will open in a new window. The selected room is marked with a different color. The address is indicated at the top right under the drop-down list navigation.
- By right-clicking on the text or the magnifying glass, you can copy the link address from the context menu (for example, to send directions via email).
- If you click the PDF icon, a print version of the current plan is displayed as a PDF file.