Documents for leading personnel
Here, you will find all documents that support leading personnel in preparing, conducting and revising.
These documents are necessary for the conduction of the annual performance reviews.
- Before conducting the annual performance reviews for the first time you are supposed to read the “framing guidelines for annual performance reviews at JLU".
- There is a need for documenting whether the annual performance review has been conducted or whether both parties refrained from the conversation, via the documentation sheet for the conduction of the annual performance review. The filled in sheet shall be forwarded to the Department of HR Development through the next higher superior for reasons of reporting obligations towards the state of Hessen
In order to facilitate the preparation, conduction, and revision of the annual performance review, we provide guidelines, forms, and checklists:
- Checklist for annual performance review conduction
- Directions for conversation techniques and goal agreement
- Sample invitation
- Annual performance review guidelines for leading personnel (short version)
- Preparation sheet with guiding questions for leading personnel
- Confidential protocol
- Requirement report HR Development
- Personal conversation record
- Feedback sheet