Register now for International Summer University 2020 in Giessen, Germany.
What is included?
- Four weeks of interdisciplinary courses on Innovation in Medicine and Health Care as well as German courses suitable for your current level German skills (6 ECTS credits plus 3 ECTS credits)
- Four weeks of hotel accommodation in two-bed rooms with private bathroom including breakfast
- Basic health insurance for emergencies
- Brussels trip including a visit to the European Commission*
- Heidelberg trip including a visit to research facilities*
Early bird registration fee (deadline: March 31, 2020): € 1,650
Regular registration fee: € 1,900
Registration is OPEN.
Feel free to direct any questions to email@example.com
* Subject To Change