On our computer workstations you have access to
- our library catalogue (OPAC)
- the licensed e-books, e-journals, databases
- the Internet
You can save your search results on USB flash drives.
To log in, you need:
- a valid user ID (g-/s-Kennung) from the IT Service Centre and a net-password
- or the number of your reader's card plus catalogue password
- or a user ID for the e-media library of the JLU
You can also register with the guest ID displayed on the login screen, but then you will only have access to the website of the UB incl. library catalogue (OPAC).
Location of the computer workstations
More computer workstations (incl. Office applications...)
At these workstations the login is only possible with a valid IT Service Centre user ID (g-/s-Kennung) and a net password.